- Information about ABiT Network
- Collection of Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Security of Personal Information
- GDPR Data Protection Rights
- Links to other sites
- Children's Information
- Questions and Complaints
1. Information on ABiT Network
- ABiTrader - Cryptocurrency learning platform.
- ABiTgo - Tourism and travels.
- ABiTfarm - Agriculture.
- ABiTcharity - Humanitarian projects, Charity and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- ABiTreps - A community of ABiT Network enthusiasts.
- ABiTskillsmart - A digital learning and skills acquisition platform.
- ABiTcrowd - Real estate.
- ABiTDiscountshopper - e-commerce
- ABiTplaygame - Recreation and games.
- ABiTpay - Bill and utility.
- College Situation - A platform that connects people to schools for admission.
2. Collection of Personal Information
Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store the information you provide to us when filling in forms on our website or through our app or reaching out to us via email or phone including information you provide when you register to use our Products/Services and when you report a problem with the website or with our app.
With respect to your visits to our website or our mobile applications, we automatically collect the following information.
- Login Information: We log technical information about your use of our products and services. ABiT Network follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), the wallet identifier, date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access your account, including the model of the hardware, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers. However, this information is not tied to any particular person and is unidentified.
- Wallet Information: When you create a Block chain Wallet through our Services, you will generate a public and private key pair and when you log out of the Wallet, we collect an encrypted file that, if it is unencrypted, would contain these keys, as well as your transaction history. When you allow notifications through your Account Settings, we will collect the unencrypted public key in order to provide such notifications. We do not collect an unencrypted private key from you neither do we decrypt any Wallet file data.
- Transaction Information: We may collect and keep information relating to transactions you carry out in your Wallet that change one virtual currency to another.
Information We Collect in fulfilment of legal obligations: We may collect information from you in order to meet legal and regulatory obligations. The legal grounds upon which we process your Personal Information include:
- Legal obligation: We may be required to process your Personal Information in order to comply with a legal obligation or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
- Performance of a contract: We may process your Personal Information when necessary in order to perform our obligations under a contract.
- Consent: We may, from time to time, request your permission to process some of your Personal Information and where you grant your permission, we will process your Personal Information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting….
- Legitimate interests: We may process your Personal Information where it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business to do so as to advance that business, provided that it does not outweigh your interests.
Information We Collect from Other Sources: We also collect information from other sources and merge that with the information we collect through our Products and Services. For example:
- When you choose to register or login to an ABiT Network website using a third-party single sign-in service that authenticates your identity and connects your social media login information (For example, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter or another site) with ABiT Network, we will collect any information or content needed for the registration or log-in that you have permitted the social media provider to share with us, such as your name and email address.
- Banks or payment processors that you use to transfer fiat currency may provide us with basic Personal Data like your name and address and also your bank account information.
- Advertising or analytics providers may provide us with unidentified information about you, such as how you found our website.
Personal Information we collect from third parties: We may collect and/or verify the following classes of Personal Information about you from third parties:
- Identification Information, like name, phone number, email, postal address, government identification numbers. (such as passport number, driver’s license number, et cetera);
- Financial Information, like bank account information, routing number;
- Transaction Information, like public blockchain data (bitcoin, ether, and other digital assets are not truly anonymous. Anyone who can match your public digital assets address to your Personal Information, may be able to recognize you from a blockchain transaction because, in some cases, Personal Information published on a blockchain (such as your digital asset address and IP address) can be matched with Personal Information that we and others may have. Moreover, by using data analysis methods on a given blockchain, it may be possible to identify other Personal Information about you); and
- Additional Information, at the choice of our Compliance Team to comply with legal obligations, which may include criminal records or alleged criminal activity.
We may retain Personal Information you provide during the registration process even if your registration is left incomplete or abandoned.
3. Use of Personal Information
- Provision of Services: We use your Personal Information to provide you with our Services pursuant to the terms of our User Agreement. For instance, in order to facilitate fiat transfers into and out of your account, we need to know your financial information.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements: We process your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations. For instance, we have requirements for identity verification so as to fulfill our obligations under the anti-money laundering laws of numerous jurisdictions.
- Detection and Prevention of fraud: We process your Personal Information to detect and prevent fraudulent or other criminal activity
- Provision of Customer support: We process your Personal Information when you contact our Customer Support team with issues bordering on your account.
- Optimizing and enhancing our services: We use your Personal Information to understand how our products and Services are being utilized so as to improve our Services and develop new products.
- Product Marketing: We may reach out to you with information about our Products and Services.
- Other business purposes: We may use your information for additional purposes if that purpose is communicated to you before we collect the information or if we obtain your permission.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for business or commercial purposes. Your Personal Information may be shared so that they can provide us with services, including identity verification, fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, customer support, data analytics, Information Technology, advertising, marketing, data processing, network infrastructure, storage, transaction monitoring, and tax reporting. Our third-party service providers are subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, for the purposes outlined above, and as it is necessary to provide you with our Services.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other business assets.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: We release accounts and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
- Law Enforcement. We may be compelled to share your Personal Information with law enforcement, government officials, and regulators.
- only permit them to process your Personal Information for specified purposes and we prohibit our service providers from using or disclosing your Personal Information for any other purpose.
Since block chains are redistributed or third-party networks that are not controlled or operated by ABiT Network or its affiliates, we are not able to erase, modify, or alter Personal Information from such networks.
5. Security of your Personal Information
6. GDPR Data Protection Rights
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your Personal Information. Before providing Personal Information to you, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us so as to locate your Personal Information.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete. You may inform us at any time that your Personal Information has changed by contacting us at help center and we will correct your Personal Information in accordance with your instructions. To proceed with such requests, in some cases we may need supporting documents from you as evidence that we are required to keep for regulatory or other legal purposes.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your Personal Information in certain circumstances such as if we no longer need it, provided that we have no legal or regulatory obligation to retain that information.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions such as, if you contest the accuracy of that Personal Information or object to us processing it. It will not stop us from storing your Personal Information. We will inform you before we decide not to agree with any requested restriction.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions. You can ask us to stop processing your Personal Information, and we will do so if we are:
- Depending on our own or someone else’s justifiable interests to process your Personal Information, unless we can demonstrate strong legal grounds for the processing;
- Processing your Personal Information for direct marketing;
- Processing your Personal Information for research, unless we reasonably believe such processing is imperative for the performance of a piece of work carried out in the public interest (such as by a regulatory or enforcement agency).
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the Personal Information you have provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) and to re-use it elsewhere or ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
7. Links to other sites
8. Children's Information
ABiT Network does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
10. Questions and Complaints